1. Contractual basis 1.1 All contracts concluded by the customer with the seller are based exclusively on these GTC. The customer explicitly acknowledges this with his registration / order.
1.2 A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for a purpose which can not be attributed to his commercial or independent professional activity.
1.3 Entrepreneur is a natural or legal person or a legal partnership that, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of its commercial or independent professional activity.
1.4 The use of this platform for customers who have not completed the age of 16, is prohibited.
1.5 The object of this contract is only participation in the platform of the seller. The marriage or partnership mediation is expressly not the subject of this contract.
2. Obligations and rights of the user 2.1 The user undertakes to register for only one membership. Registration of multiple memberships for one user is prohibited.
2.2 The user is responsible for the content of the information he provides about himself. He undertakes to protect the access from access by third parties.
2.3 The user undertakes to provide truthful information.
2.4 The user undertakes not to pursue any business intentions with his registration and to use the platform for commercial purposes.
2.5 The user undertakes to treat confidentially data obtained via this platform.
2.6 It is prohibited, in the context of using this platform:
- harassing, threatening or violating the rights of third parties. - offensive or otherwise unlawful material to spread. - in particular to distribute pornographic, racist, inciting content. - Distribute advertising. - Viruses spread. - Chain letters, pyramid schemes or multi-level marketing. - in the person description in the profile his name, address, telephone number, the e-mail address or URLs to call. - Create fake memberships.
2.7 The seller reserves the right to terminate membership in the event of a breach of one of the user obligations or prohibitions without notice.
2.8 If the user culpably leads to the blocking or deletion of his membership, he will not be reimbursed for any amounts already paid.
3. Terms of payment (premium features can be booked) 3.1 The purchase price is due immediately upon conclusion of the contract.
3.2 In the event of default of payment, the customer is obliged to pay default interest amounting to 5 percentage points above the basic interest rate to the seller if he is a consumer (§ 13 BGB). If the customer is an entrepreneur (§ 14 BGB), the default interest rate is 9 percentage points above the base rate.
3.3 Independent of 3.2. the seller remains at liberty to prove a higher damage caused by delay as well as other damage.
4. Terms and Termination 4.1 The terms are in each case based on the terms selected by the customer. They end automatically.
4.2 The customer has the right to unsubscribe prematurely at any time and stop using the service. The term of the contract is not affected. Already paid amounts will not be refunded.
4.3 This does not affect the customer's right to extraordinary termination for cause and claims for damages.
4.4 If the contract is prematurely terminated by the seller because the customer has violated the guidelines, the amounts already paid for the membership will not be reimbursed.
5. Right of withdrawal The right of withdrawal applies exclusively to consumers.
6. Commercial use and contractual penalty 6.1 Business owners are prohibited from commercial use of this site for their commercial purposes.
6.2 In the event that a user uses the platform of the seller contrary to the prohibition for commercial / business purposes, the user undertakes to pay a contractual penalty in the amount of 800.00 EUR to the seller.
7. Limitation of Liability 7.1 The seller is liable except for injury to life, body and health and the breach of essential contractual obligations (cardinal obligations) only for damages that are due to intentional or grossly negligent behavior.
This also applies to indirect consequential damages such as escaped profit in particular.
An essential contractual obligation is one whose fulfillment enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place and on the compliance of which the contractual partner regularly trusts and may trust.
7.2 Except for intentional or grossly negligent conduct or for damages resulting from injury to life, limb and health and the breach of essential contractual obligations (cardinal obligations), liability shall be limited to the damage foreseeable at the time of conclusion of the contract and otherwise the amount of the average damages typical for the contract , This also applies to indirect consequential damages such as escaped profit in particular.
7.3 The limitation of liability of paragraphs 1 and 2 applies mutatis mutandis in favor of the employees and vicarious agents of the seller.
7.4 Claims for liability under the Product Liability Act remain unaffected.
8. Final provisions 8.1 The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies excluding the UN sales law. Compulsory provisions of the state in which the customer has his habitual residence remain unaffected.
8.2 Place of performance is the place of business of the seller, provided that the customer is a merchant.
8.3 If the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or special fund under public law, or has no general jurisdiction in Germany or resides abroad after conclusion of the contract or his domicile is not known at the time the action is brought, the place of jurisdiction is the seat of the seller.
8.4 Should individual provisions of this contract be ineffective or contradict the statutory provisions, this shall not affect the remainder of the contract.
- End of the Terms and Conditions -
Paarfieber Simonsöder Allee 32 84307 Eggenfelden uses the personal data (for example, title, name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, fax number, bank details, IP address) in accordance with the provisions of German data protection law.
In so far as we collect, we store and process exclusively by the user within the scope of his data provided for the processing of inquiries and possibly for the execution of contracts or the opening of a member account.
Personal data are individual details about personal or factual circumstances of a specific or identifiable natural person. These include u.a. Information such as the civil name, address, telephone number and date of birth.
To reach us by e-mail, please use the contact form.
Owner / service provider according to § 5 Abs. 1 Nr. 1 TMG: Michael Hacheneier (address s.o.)
3. With the complete processing of the contract, the data of the user are blocked for further use with us and deleted after expiry of the tax and commercial law, unless he has expressly consented to the further use of his data.
4. The user can object to the storage as well as the use of his data, which is logged by us according to the legal requirements, at any time with effect for the future, whereby also the contradiction is recorded accordingly. The revocation is possible under the postal address or e-mail address mentioned in point 2.
5. The user is also entitled to request, at any time, for free, the modification, blocking or deletion of his data and to object to the use of his data for direct marketing or advertising purposes, as well as to obtain information about the storage of his personal data. For this, a free support under the e-mail address mentioned in point 2 or the postal address mentioned in point 2 is available.
6. In addition to the foregoing, all of the user's personal information submitted to us will not be made available to third parties without his or her separate written consent, unless this is required by law or by official order.
7. Statistical evaluation of visits to this website
When we access this website or individual files on the website, we process and store the following data: IP address, website from which the file was retrieved, name of the file, date and time of retrieval, amount of data transmitted and the success of the retrieval (so-called web log). These access data are used exclusively in non-personalized form for the continuous improvement of this website and for statistical purposes.
8. External content and / or processing of data outside the EU
This website uses active Java script content from external providers. By calling this website, these external providers may receive personal information about the user's visit to this website. This allows processing of data outside the EU. The user can prevent this by using a java script blocker such as the browser plugin 'NoScript' installed (www.noscript.net) or Java script disabled in his browser. However, this can lead to functional restrictions on websites that visited.
8.1 Google Analytics Google Analytics is used on this website. Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies". These are text files that are stored on your computer and allow you to analyze the use of the website. The information generated here is usually transmitted to a Google server in the US and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google beforehand within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in rare exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and then truncated there. On behalf of the website operator, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website. The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
The storage of cookies can be prevented by a corresponding setting of your browser software. In this case, however, it may happen that not all features of this website can be fully utilized.
In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the Google cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by using the link below (http: // www. //tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en) to download and install the available browser plugin. For general information about Google privacy, please visit http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/ and http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/en.html.
If you generally want to block Google Analytics, we recommend using the browser add-in "NoScript" or "Ghostery".
The collection by Google Analytics can be prevented by setting an opt-out cookie: Disable Google Analytics
"Cookies" are text files that are stored on the computer of the user when using internet pages. Cookies contain information that the web server can retrieve and process on the next visit to the website. The process of filing a cookie file is also called 'setting a cookie'.
The cookies remain on the user's computer until they expire (for example, after one year) or until they are deleted by hand. In addition, there are also so-called "session cookies", which are immediately deleted when the browser is closed. Both types of cookies are used on this website.
If the user generally does not want cookies, it is possible to set the browser so that it rejects cookies or the user is notified when a cookie is stored on his computer. Of course, the cookies can also be deleted immediately after leaving our website.
9.2 DoubleClick Ad Exchange
We use the DoubleClick Ad Exchange service, a web advertising service of Google Inc., USA ("Google"). To the extent that DoubleClick Ad Exchange posts advertisements (text ads, banners, etc.) on this website, the customer's browser may store a cookie sent by Google Inc. or a third party. The information stored in the cookie can be recorded, collected and evaluated by Google Inc. or third parties. In addition, the DoubleClick Ad Exchange also uses so-called "WebBeacons" (small invisible graphics) to collect, collect and evaluate simple actions such as visitor traffic on this website. The information generated by the cookie and / or web beacon on the use of this website is transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google uses the information so obtained to evaluate the usage behavior of the DoubleClick Ad Exchange ads. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if required by law or as far as third parties process this data on behalf of Google.
As far as IP addresses are transmitted and stored in this context, this is only used to combat and filter spam / fraud (ad impression spam and click spam). These data are strictly accessible only to anti-abuse teams. Google does not associate the IP address with other data stored by Google. The user can prevent the storage of cookies on his hard drive and the display of web beacons. To do this he has to select the option "do not accept cookies" in his browser settings (in Internet Explorer under "Tools / Internet Options / Privacy / Settings", in Firefox under "Tools / Settings / Privacy / Cookies"). More information can be found here: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/ads/
10. Anonymous / pseudonymised use of the website
A visit to this site without the provision of personal data is possible. No pseudonymous user profiles are created. In particular, no assignment of pseudonymized usage data with the data of the pseudonym takes place.
11. Special features of this website
With the newsletter we inform you about us and our offers.
If you wish to receive the newsletter, we require a valid e-mail address from you, as well as information that allows us to verify that you are the owner of the e-mail address provided or that the owner agrees to receive the newsletter , Further data is not collected. These data are used only for sending the newsletter and will not be given to third parties.
By registering for the newsletter, we save your IP address and the date of registration. This storage serves solely as proof in the event that a third party misuses an e-mail address and logs on without the knowledge of the person entitled to receive the newsletter.
Your consent to the storage of the data, the e-mail address and their use for sending the newsletter can be revoked at any time. The revocation can be made via a link in the newsletters themselves or by notification to the above contact options.
11.2 Contact form
With the contact form you can send your request to us. Your data will be stored in our system. A use for another purpose or a data transfer to third parties does not take place.
12. Note according to § 36 para. 1 no. 1 VSBG
In principle, we are not willing and obliged to participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a consumer arbitration board.